Walk to the beach, close to town, 35 acres of seclusion
Low Season ** excluding Christmas and New Year**
From January to April, November and December
May, June, September and October
July and August
- The minimum rental period for Mas Gall is one week
- Rentals run Saturday to Saturday
- Rates are quotes in euros per week and include all taxes
- A refundable security deposit will be charged at the point of booking
- Check-in is anytime after 16:00hrs (4:00pm) and Check-out anytime prior to 10:30h (10:30 am)
- Please, be aware that Mas Gall is a non smoking hotel
- Some dogs allowed with Prior Agreement
- **CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR (15th DECEMBER TO 10th JANUARY) ARE CHARGED AT 7500 PER WEEK**
To make your stay even better
Mas Gall’s Local Manager and Staff live just a few kilometres away, and will be delighted to assist with local knowledge, queries and any other possible requirements. They will be on site most days to ensure the estate is maintained to a high standard.
A local chef specializing in Catalan cuisine can come to Mas Gall to teach and or cook a superlative lunch or dinner. Quotation upon request.
A personal driver with plenty of local knowledge and experienced babysitter / child minder can be available, quotation and availability upon request.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Concierge Services.
- Garden maintenance.
- Pool maintenance.
- Cleaning, bed linen, room towels and pool towels
- Electricity, Water.
- Gas BBQ
- Due to the rural nature of Mas Gall, Internet is provided by 3/4G
- Laser Printer
* Electricity. Is based on average readings of meters in previous rental periods. In the case of excessive usage, the owner has the right to charge for the excessive consumption. Examples of reasons for excessive usage can include air conditioning left on whilst windows open.
* Extra Linen and Towels. If you require more linen and towels you should request this at the time of booking, for which there will be an additional cost.
* Heating for swimming pool. This will incur an extra charge.
* The property will be clean and correct at the beginning of the rental period. You are expected to leave it in a good condition at the end of the period. The owner has the right to charge for any additional cleaning and damage repairs necessary at the time of departure. Should the property not be left in the same condition, examples include excessive amount of rubbish, stained sofas, stained carpets etc. there will be a charge.
* If you come with a baby please check at the time of booking whether cot linen is provided or if you should bring your own.